Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't find the question that you need answered, please call us at the number above at right, or contact us through our Contact Us form.
Questions are grouped according to your possible needs.
- Is Anthem Lakes an assisted living community?
- What makes Anthem Lakes different from other communities?
- Do I have to 'buy' real estate?
- What if I need extra help?
- What is 'independent living'?
- What is added in 'assisted living'?
- How is 'memory care' different? What if I need extra help?
- How is Anthem Lakes different?
- Is Anthem Lakes only for veterans?
- What size is the TV provided in every apartment?
FAQ for Residents
- Are the apartments furnished, or can I bring my own furniture?
- What kind of choices each day will I be able to make?
- How long will I be able to stay in my new apartment?
- If I don’t want to do something, will you make me do it?
- If I don’t see something in the activity schedule I want to do, can I suggest some alternatives?
- I have not done my own laundry or meal preparation for some time. Is this something I will need to do?
- How will I get to all the places I may want to go and can I bring my car with me?
FAQ for Care Givers
- What are our choices if the apartment size we want is not available?
- What happens if the medical needs of my loves one(s) change? Will they be asked to leave?
- How much furniture and personal items can my loved one(s) bring to the new apartment?
- We are out of town and will need a new physician. Do you have any recommendation?
- What are your visiting hours and when would nursing and/or administration be available should I have any specific questions or issues to resolve?
- How often will there be a change in prices and how much notice will we be given?
- Is there an increase in cost if the medical or service needs of my loved one(s) expand?